Friday, January 25, 2013

Hi there!

A brand-new space! A new beginning! Is there anything better?

We're excited to jump right in and say hello, to start building what we hope will be a great community, a place for moms to share our struggles and triumphs, what we're learning and how we're growing, and the wisdom and weakness that we have in common. 

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." -2 Corinthians 12:9

I was raised in a wonderfully Christ-centered home, and God led me to the Catholic expression of this faith in 2005. In 2007, I graduated from the University of Michigan and moved to Chicago. I married my best friend in 2008, and in November 2012 our daughter Anne was born. I have always dreamed of being a mother, and the reality of it is even more wonderful than I thought it would be! This season of life is so rich, so full of growth and change and learning.

Kathleen and I met one Sunday just after Anne was born, and we have become fast friends. In the coming weeks and months, we hope to develop this space into one that is useful, encouraging, positive, and real. A place where we can come to explore the many ways in which we live out our vocations as Catholic moms. Here's to a new adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment